How to heal burn from salicylic acid
While applying salicylic acid to a wart, I accidentally got some on healthy skin. It has caused some irritation around the area, including an itchy rash. It feels like the skin has been burned. There is a scab. How long does it take for this to heal? Besides aloe vera, what else can I use to treat it?
Avoid using any lotions and creams for the meantime. Wash the area with a mild cleanser with moisturizing properties like Cetaphil. Then apply a good hypoallergenic moisturizer over the area and see if this improves. If the symptoms still persist then you can apply mild steroid like dermacort.

If the irritation persists then please get it evaluated from a dermatologist.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Hello madam,
i have a doubt , do plane warts form neck spread to genital , while bathing or by using the common  towel .
i use to have a multiple plane warts on my neck , i am using salicylic acid for that , with in the use of 9 days all the warts has been cleared . will this warts return back again after gone once ? . i doubt  that i got warts on my penis by touching while bathing or by using a common towel for cleaning the neck and my other body area  while bathing . can i use salicylic acid for it . i heard that if the body immune system is good this warts go away by them self , is it true ? if gone will they return back again? i also heard that this virus enters in to our DNA and will be there for the rest of our life , is it true ?