How to lose weight without multiplying stretch marks

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

I am a 21 year old female and I have a lot of stretch marks on my bottom and upper thighs. I dont know where they came from because I havent had a child, nor lost weight or gained weight very quickly...now that I AM trying to lose weight quickly,by eating healthier (low fat diet) and exercising daily, new stretch marks are appearing..(losing weight wise, I am 1.56m and weighed 51 kilos and I lost 3 kilos in 4 months). what should i do to prevent them?? i dont want to stop my plan to get fit...
Creams containing alpha hydroxyl acids and retin-A are said to be useful in decreasing the stretch marks but the advertised antimarks creams have no proof of effectiveness. Eat healthy, nutritious food ,drink plenty of fluids and do moderate exercises. Laser therapy and dermabrasion, alone or in combination have also been shown to be effective in diminishing the appearance of stretch marks. For that you need to consult a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.