How to treat a skin rash

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

How to treat a skin rash

Hi i went to my friend's swimming pool and jacuzzy 2 and a half weeks ago . When i got home after 2 hours and showered i got this rash on my knees. It was very ichy , i scrached it a little and the rash developed expending it's radius. The next day i had the rash on my shoulders and fromt of my shoulder. Those were small red bumps but kind of went away in 2 weeks. But i got the rash on my butt about a week and a half ago  , it's red itchy elevated rash. I shaved my leg right before going to the pool so i might have cut a little on my knees but i didn't see any visuble cuts. I'm very worried about the rash !! Please help me find out ehat it is and how to get rid of it.
Look out for hot tub folliculitis (Spa pool folliculitis)
Antibiotics help.consult your doc. ok?