Huge shrimp size of bump in my chik

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Huge shrimp size of bump in my chik

Since May I had been having this huge bump in my face is a size of a shrimp and my face is huge, I have a very pretty face and this is killing me, I' don't know what it is, it goes away for a week or two then it comes back, I have a swollen face, I'm 32 years old and I had a Botox done back in march, I also had a nose done back in 08, I had two tummy tuck--- done as well, when I was 14 years old I got bitten by a huge dog in my head and face I got few surgery done around my head and face,  I'm not sure if I'm having because all the thing that Happened to me or I really have sume type of cancer, the bump are huge I had it over 5 month, since I didn't have a job, I couldn't afford health  ensurance... I just got a job and I would like to know what type of doctor can find out what I have... Thanks!
It can be a cyst or a benign skin growth. You should get a CT scan or FNAC done. FNAC is aspiration of the material of the glands which is done by a fine gauge needle (22 or 25 gauge) and a syringe.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.