Dermatology Expert Forum
Hyper Sensitive Glans(glands)
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care. All questions will be answered by a medical professional.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Hyper Sensitive Glans(glands)

Ok, gonna try to post as much info as possible so here goes.
I used to have phimosis which a visit to the doctor a couple of years ago has resolved thanks to some steroid cream.
However once the foreskin problem had been resolved I found that the glans (glands) of my penis were hyper sensitive and very painful to the touch. Applying pressure to the glans (glands) is not painful but even a slight rub or any friction is extremly painful.
I have been trying to desensitise the glans (glands) by rubbing in E-45 which is very effective at stopping the pain of contact but after 2 years of this there hasn't been any marked improvement when the E-45 isn't there.
Other boards have suggested an application of a slight anaelgesic(spelling?) and then rubbing the glans (glands), however I fear what would happen once the anelgesic wears off. Same thing with a circumcision, I'm sure it would desensitise but the pain of full glans (glands) contact when the anaestic wears off will be too much for me to bear.
Has anyone even heard of my problem or any solutions?