I Have Ugly Lips
This may be a bit long because of how severe my problem is.  I am an 18 year old hispanic male.  I don't do drugs, drink, or had sex.  In 9th grade, nothing was wrong with me.  Then during the summer before 10th grade, my lips started getting black.  My whole upper lip turned dark black and my lower lip had black on the sides only.  My bottom lip is so huge that it hangs and my upper lip is also big.  That means that this is the first thing people look at when they look at me.  Also,  I noticed I got yellow dots grouped together on the middle of my upper lip.  I think it may be Fordyce something.  These yellow dots somehow make the middle of my upper lip look red and the rest dark black.  In my lower lip,  70% of it is pink because of the pink from my lip hanging but on the sides it is dark black.  Before this, they were just a light shade of black, and it was hardly noticeable.  My dad and brother both have the same thing.  The difference is that my dad has small lips and no yellow dots so his looks normal.  My brother has medium lips but no yellow dots.  The blackness looks normal with them.  With me, it looks disgusting.  
            In school, people whenever they see me walk down the halls they close their mouths as if I have some kind of disease.  Even teachers look at me with disgust.  Can you guys suggest solutions to the 3 problems I have?  I feel like commiting suicide.  PLEASE HELP
Tell me suggestions and how much each would cost.  Please
Why isn't anyone answering?
What did I do wrong? Why is no one answering?
I thought this website was suppose to help us in need of answers.  I already went to the dermatoligist, but they refused to do anything about it.
Hey there,
Please don't consider suicide. Nothing is worth that. Were you diagnosed with anything when you went to the dermatologist? If so, do you remember what it was called?
Have you tried a cosmetic concealer to correct the color?
Please respond.
From the symptoms that you have described, it looks like hyperpigmentation skin of the lips and Fordyce spots. This darkening occurs when an excess of melanin, the brown pigment that produces normal skin color, forms deposits in the skin.

Treatment involves azelaic acid, corticosteroids, tretinoin cream and laser treatment. Please discuss these options with your dermatologist before using them. Also for the Fordyce spots, treatmement includes spots includes CO2 laser or electro desiccation, TCA chemical peels(temporary treatment),diathermy or laser vaporization.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

To Bhupinder Kaur

Can you tell me how much each of those treatments cost?  

When I went to the dermatologist, she told me that it was healthy and don't worry about it.  I think she said that so that I could leave quickly because she looked disgusted to see them.  I know it's healthy, but the way everyone treats me when they look at my lips is the problem.

Sorry I took so long to respond.
I already went to the doctor, dermatologist, and the nurse and all of them told me there was nothing wrong.  I think they just said that and didn't realize that the actual problem is the way they look.  I'm afraid to go to any doctor again because I may just waste my money if they refuse to help me.
Here is the plan that I am willing to take.
1.  First try to get rid of the fordyce spots.  I think if I get rid of them, my lips will look more natural but still will look kind of disgusting with the blackness.  I hope if I get rid of them that my lips will look more normal and people will treat me with more respect.
2.  After that I want to get rid of the hyperpigmentation.
3.  If the first to steps don't work, then I have a new dramatic plan.  I'll get lip reduction surgery in the hope that it will get rid of the fordyce spots and reduce dramatically the blackness of my lips.  With smaller lips, it'll be way less noticeable, I assume.  Do you think this would help me?  I'll do this plan during my summer vacation if my first two plans don't work because I'm going to college next year, and I want a new, fresh start in college.
Hello?
For the hyperpigmentation and Fordyce spots, you have to undergo any of the procedures mentioned above. For the hanging lips, yes you can get it done surgically from a good plastic surgeon.

I hope it helps. Take care and regards.