I Have a Bump on My Eye Lid, What Could it Be?
i have a bump on my eye lid, what could it be? its been a week but still there. its not a freckle. its like a bubble looking thing as you can see on the pic. And I don't have enough money to go to the doctor.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/50278973@N08/8448216571/in/photostream
And
http://www.flickr.com/photos/50278973@N08/8449316414/in/photostream
It can be milia. They are white pimples that occur mostly on the upper cheeks, nose and chin. The best way to prevent milia is to avoid treating your skin with excessively harsh chemicals and to limit sun exposure.Also use good quality cosmetics and exfoliate your skin regularly.If still the symptoms persist then get it checked from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

So it's not a wart or a skin tag? It is still on my skin and has been there over a month. I don't have money to go see a doctor right now. Is there anyway I can remove it by myself or any products I should use?
Since the symptoms are persisting for a long time, chemical peeling or laser removal can be done. For this you need to consult a dermatologist.

I'm not able to go see the doctor right now since its so expensive but I will when I can. Is it safe for me to use liquid foundation with SPF? If not, what do u recommend around the eye area to prevent from the freckles from sun light? I also got a little dark mark size of a dot recently, I'm assuming from the sun