I MAY HAVE THE ANSWER

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

I MAY HAVE THE ANSWER

These pin like dots are very common, to answer some of your questions no THIS IS NOT a REDHEAD thing or a WHITE PEOPLE thing this is just common.
Here might be some causes:

-If you have any pets that sometimes rub against you whether its fur touches you clothes or your skin, itself may cause irritation either if your not allergic or you are.
-Sometimes wearing the same clothes or not washing the bed sheets might do the same.
-Lotion, perfume, shampoo, soap can irritate the skin also, you may want to take a break from that.

I recommend you are thoroughly clean by using dove soap its very original therefore will cause less irritation on the skin, when taking a shower wash the hair first then wash with Dove Soap if your skin gets dry easily get lotion that doesn't have any dyes or fragrance or special items that will make your condition worse. Showering everyday will also improve your skin. If this doesn't improve I recommend you see a doctor and tell him what you've tried (so they don't recommend it again) and actually try to find a solution. I hope this helped! :)

This discussion is related to tiny red spots.
This is the answer and possibly the solution to the people who have been worrying about tiny red dots on their body.