I Scratched a mole open accidentally, what now?

I have had a small, brown slightly risen mall under my breast and I scratched it open some 6 weeks ago.  It bleed a bid but now seems fine.  It is a bid smaller as I scratched a part away.  It started itching a coupleof days ago.

I am not sure what to do.  I am a traveller from Europe without any insurance in Australia meaning I would have to pay a good amount of money for consultation and possibly surgery, hence I'd like to get some advise on it.  

Is it mandatory to go to the doctors when a mole has been scratched open even a tiny bid?

Thanks.

I do not think it is necessary. If the wound is not very deep and there is no excessive bleeding,swelling or pain, then this should heal spontaneously. Refrain from touching the area unnecessarily as this may lead to an infection. Wash your hands frequently as you may unconsciously touch or scratch your face .Do not apply any creams or lotions on the affected area as this may only further irritate the skin.
No, it is not mandatory to visit a doctor when you have caused the bleeding due to scratching it unless it has become infected.

All you need to do is apply an antibiotic cream available OTC on the mole, itching in the area indicates it is healing.

Do not scratch it again when it itches, instead you can apply an anti-itch lotion on it to soothe it.

Moles which bleed spontaneously or show other signs of having changed color, shape, size or border need to get immediate attention.

Sorry to ask this but, why are moles so "DANGEROUS" in certain situations but hamrless is most?
DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT.  I ALSO SCRATCH ONE OF MY MOLES OFF BY ACCIDENT. WHEN IT OPENED A LITTLE MAN POPPED HIS HEAD OUT AND START SINGING "DON'T WORRY....BE HAPPY" HE SAID THAT THINGS WERE GOING TO BE OKAY
What are you on dr. dunitall and can i have some? :)