Dermatology Community
I am Diabetic why are my hands and my feet peeling?
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

I am Diabetic why are my hands and my feet peeling?

I am diabetic currently not on any medication, why are my hand peeling and now on some parts of my feet?

This discussion is related to skin peeling of in layers on hands.
Related Discussions
I think diabetes (elevated blood sugar) is a clue to a chemical exposure that causes autoimmune issues in general, and for 'diabetes' as a side effect also (part of autoimmune hypothalamus?)

In reading some of the posts of 'skin peeling on hands' one poster indicated he had a cough for 2 years prior to this.  A cough or other flu symptoms could also be a sign of exposure to a chemical.  The one I would look into first:  Is there any exposure to 2-butoxyethanol?

Another poster thought it might be Kawasaki disease (AKA mucocutaneous lymph node syndrome)

I noticed on one of the posts of gulf war vets' family that their child was diagnosed as having Kawasaki Disease and as I looked into, it appears that this does show up frequently after carpet cleaning.  I suspect the harmful component in carpet cleaning that would do this is 2-butoxyethanol or some product with a BUTYL component.    I also think the cause of gulf war syndrome (BEST match for all the ailments they declare ... & on the list of solvents & pesticides they were exposed to ... is 2-butoxyethanol)

Ask your doctor what can be done for stopping the immune system from attacking you ... and avoid any products that cause flu symptoms ... especially BUTYL .... and check into the new science of glycobiology for help
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Dermatology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...