I am Diabetic why are my hands and my feet peeling?

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

I am diabetic currently not on any medication, why are my hand peeling and now on some parts of my feet?

This discussion is related to skin peeling of in layers on hands.
I think diabetes (elevated blood sugar) is a clue to a chemical exposure that causes autoimmune issues in general, and for 'diabetes' as a side effect also (part of autoimmune hypothalamus?)

In reading some of the posts of 'skin peeling on hands' one poster indicated he had a cough for 2 years prior to this.  A cough or other flu symptoms could also be a sign of exposure to a chemical.  The one I would look into first:  Is there any exposure to 2-butoxyethanol?

Another poster thought it might be Kawasaki disease (AKA mucocutaneous lymph node syndrome)

I noticed on one of the posts of gulf war vets' family that their child was diagnosed as having Kawasaki Disease and as I looked into, it appears that this does show up frequently after carpet cleaning.  I suspect the harmful component in carpet cleaning that would do this is 2-butoxyethanol or some product with a BUTYL component.    I also think the cause of gulf war syndrome (BEST match for all the ailments they declare ... & on the list of solvents & pesticides they were exposed to ... is 2-butoxyethanol)

Ask your doctor what can be done for stopping the immune system from attacking you ... and avoid any products that cause flu symptoms ... especially BUTYL .... and check into the new science of glycobiology for help