I am getting worried

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

I am getting worried

About three or four months ago I noticed red little bumps on my right shoulder. After a week they formed together and turned into a red cirle. The outlining of the circle is more red then the rest. Soon later I realized that there was one n my inner thigh and armpit as well. I went to the doctor and he told me in was ringworm. He perscribed a creme that did absolutley nothing. Now I have one under my neck and two on my ribs. I am starting to get worried. These cicles seem to be appearing out of nowhere now. But they are not itchy at all, just very very dry. I do not have insurance and will not for probably another month. What should I do?
There are many possibilities for such a rash. It can be due to contact dermatitis, allergic reaction or pityriasis rosea. Pityriasis rosea is a common human skin disease which presents as numerous patches of pink or red oval rash. The rash may be accompanied by low-grade headache, fever, nausea and fatigue and itching. Topical and oral steroids are needed. Water, sweat, and soap may cause irritation and should be avoided in the disease. Topical zinc oxide and calamine lotion are useful for pruritus.

Initially, a primary plaque, called a herald patch, is seen. Then it is followed by a distinctive, generalized rash 1-2 weeks later. The rash lasts approximately 2-6 weeks and is found in a Christmas tree pattern over the trunk and abdomen.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

okay thankyou for the help! I still do not have insurance so I have not been to the doctors. I have found two more small ones and two more big ones. I am getting more and more worried I have to admit. Hopefully I will be able to go soon!
Hi its me again. I went to the hospital two weeks ago, got put on medication and now it is basically gone. But now I have a new problem. My chest is covered in tiny red spots. They are not itchy but seem like they are a bit hot.. if that the word im looking for. Should I be very concerned? I noticed it today and have no idea if it is contagious yet.