I don't understand why I starting getting hives.
I started to get hives. The are red and they appear and disappear. I only itch in some places when it started. The doctor put me on Claritin and Hydrixyzine HCL 25 MG. That didn'd work and now he has me taking Methlprednisolone 4MG tabtri. It came in a pack to take for six days. I feel as if I have gotten worse. I have bruses on my legs. I'm not sure if it is from scatching. I noticed that they feel very hot when the hives come out. My face and neck became very red today and than went away. I have been getting headaches. I felt pain in my back. The other day I woke up and my left hand felt numb at the finger tips. I'm 42 years old and I never had hives before. I don't drink or smoke or stay up late at nights. I find that I have not been sleeping very well. I wake up in the middle of the night and I can't get back to sleep. Today at work I felt very hot, more so in my face.I have been under a lot of stress but I didn't think stress could do all this to me. What do you think is the matter with me?

This discussion is related to Could my chronic hives be related to a hormone imbalance.