I got red itchy bumps on neck and chest, what is it?
i have some kind of rash or poison on me, It started in my hair, and is now on my neck and chest. The bumps look like mosquito bites but clear pus oozes from them when I scratch them. I put poison medicine on it, did not help. What is this, and how do I get rid of it?
The symptoms are suggestive of dyshidrotic eczema. Wash the areas several times with fresh water. Do not use any cosmetic products at the sites. You can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin. You can take some OTC oral antihistamine medications like Benadryl or Claritin and see if it helps.

For mild-moderate eczema a weak steroid may be used (e.g. hydrocortisone as dermacort), whilst more severe cases require a higher-potency steroid (e.g. clobetasol propionate, fluocinonide).

Eczema can be exacerbated by dryness of the skin. Use good quality moisturizers to prevent moisture loss from the skin.

If still the symptoms do not improve then please get a clinical examination done by a dermatologist.

I hope it helps. Take care and please do keep me posted in case you have any additional doubts. Kind regards.