I have Itchy Balls

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

I have Itchy Balls

I have really Itchy Balls and Penis , there's some small pimple like things on my balls and penis since I was a kid , it seems like now they ingrown hair hair pimples and the hair wants to come out and its itching like hell , especially when i'm sitting.

What could this be , I have no other symptoms that I might think its STD , there's nothing

This discussion is related to Itchy penis rash, i think with very small outbreaks elsewhere.
Without examination it is very difficult to confirm a diagnosis,but it can be jock itch. Jock itch shows up in post-adolescent men and hormonal changes during puberty,lifestyle and heredity each play a role.Predisposing fungal disease like tines cruris may also aggravate it.

Wash your groin daily and then dry thoroughly by pat drying,not rubbing. A hairdryer is useful if you have hairy groins.The damp groin is an ideal site for fungi to multiply.Also wear cotton underwears and change them twice a day. and do not share other people’s towels. Most cases of jock itch respond to over-the-counter products, which contain any of several basic ingredients: miconazole, tolnaftate, terbinafine,ketaconazole and clotrimazole.You can consult a pharmacist and get any cream or lotion containing these ingredients. Some of them are Lamisil, Monistat derm, Mycelex, and Nizoral.

If the symptoms persist then pls consult a dermatologist as oral antifungals may be needed. Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional doubts.Kind regards.
I took your advise to wash twice a day and it seems better now and i think it was also the underwear i'm wearng . At times i also use use to wear damp underwear , i picked up from kinnd advise that damp groin is an ideal site for fungi to multiply.

I will keep u posted.
im 14 and have a small penis and i have had very little pubic hair for over 1 month when will i be able to grow my penis? please reply. i also have little armpit hair.
Your penis will never grow. I think you got okey-doked, son. You may be gay also ..but you probably cant decide. You'll never know what a G-spot really is. I'm sorry to break the bad news. You might want to start blowing sheep.
Dr. Frey
Furthermore, your penis is probably too small to pleasure even a chicken. I reccomend blowing sheep and seeing if your best male friend will give you a hummer.
Dr.Frey
I hope I helped you out. Just remember those were doctors orders!
Its ok kid.. U never kno u might become a penis pro..the g spot is close to the vag dnt listen to the homophobe who commented he probably cant find the clitoris let alone the g spot..
Wtf venusandmars, clearly your jackass attitude towards an adolescent who came to a "man's" site for advise has stirred some creep emotion in you from your own shortcomings.... You're a douche. As for you kid, see a urologist, your parents can take you. Nothing to be ashamed about, men and women both ALL have different looking parts. No penis or vagina look the same. Don't dwell on it and enjoy your youth, don't become like venusandmars sitting in his parents basement with his coke bottle glasses and pimpled skin, grossing out chicks since birth.
Have a Dermatology question?
100,000+ doctor answers