I have a bump
I've had a bump on my penis for about two or three weeks. I did some research and it mentioned a sebaceous cyst. I am  not sexually active. It has recently been giving me discomfort. It is under my penis where the balls connect to the penis. When it was first seen it was pink now it is a reddish purplish color. I am 14 and i am really scared. can anyone please help?
It may be boils or infected cysts. Apply warm compresses,Neosporin ointment and calamine lotion and avoid messing with it. You  can take anti-inflammatory pain killers like ibuprofen or acetaminophen. If the lump persists then it will be best to get it evaluated from a gynecologist as you may need incision and drainage. Also then herpes sores should be ruled out.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.