I have a small hard lump on my penis
It's only been a couple of days can't be an STD Im very afraid it's cancer somebody help
This hard lump on penis can be due to rash due to friction rub, folliculitis, cyst or genital warts(caused by HPV infection).

Apply warm compresses, Neosporin ointment and calamine lotion and avoid messing with it. You  can take anti-inflammatory pain killers like ibuprofen or acetaminophen. If the lumps persist then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

That seems to be exactly what it was it has gone done over the past couple of days. I do seem to get chafe after doing sex sometimes maybe that had something to do with it