I have itching, drying burning sensation on my face
I woke up one morning with swallen eyes itchness around them, the next day the rest of my face had the same. i took benedryl - nothing work! my face feels like dry and itchy getting flacky yet burns when i put any cream to relieve it. i can't sleep because of the itchy felling i have on it. I changed everything to Aveeno (soap, shapmpoo&cond, face wash & face cream) nothing helps. I also washed my face put a&d ointment it relieve for a little while then it started itching again. It feels like something it's cooking underneath. Yet i have no blisters nor pimples just dry flacky skin on my face & now its going to my neck. It's been over two weeks now. I desperly need help. could it be eczema?

This discussion is related to Itchy, red � swollen face.
From the symptoms, it can be contact dermatitis or allergic reaction. You can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin. You can take some OTC oral antihistamine medications like Benadryl or Claritin and also apply steroid cream on the rash. If still the symptoms do not improve then please get a clinical examination done by a dermatologist.
I hope it helps. Take care and regards.