Dermatology Community
I have itchy skin that comes and goes
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

I have itchy skin that comes and goes

I noticed the last week or so. I was really itchy on my upper back. I did have some dried up moles burned off my back about 2 months ago by my dermatologist. I only see red where I am scratching. Nothing seems to be there. I am menopausal. One night I was sweating and I was so itchy especially my back. That doesnt happen too often. The other day I went next door, they have pets. My knuckle on my left hand was so itchy. Like I got bit by something like a flea. It went away but there is a red mark. I also just came from my stepfathers house and I was itchy by my left shoulder again they have a dog. It was so itchy but it is gone and nothing there. This is not all day long but comes and goes. What is this? I only use moisturizer on my face. I dont put anything on my body. Just soap and water when I shower. I am highly allergic to cats and perfumes. I do use perfumed soap for clothes and softener. I did buy the scent free today to see if that helps. Thanks for listening.