I have recurring red bumps on my stomach.

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

I have recurring bright red bumps on my stomach. They come and go, and never appear in the same spot. I have squeezed them but nothing comes out. They are bright red and very visible on my skin, which is fair and freckled. The bumps only come on my stomach, usually on the mid to lower part. They don't hurt to touch and I leave them alone, but when they eventually go away they leave little scarlet-purple scars where they were. They take a week or two to disappear. Does anyone have any idea what they are and how to make them go away?
I have those too but mine appear in the same spot and look the same and sometimes are bright red and other times purple...and almost disappear completely.  I do not know what they are
I cannot confirm anything without examination but it can be due to folliculitis,sweat dermatitis,dermatitis,contact dermatitis or heat rash.

Pls keep the area clean and apply some topical antiseptics. Also wear loose-fitting cotton clothing and use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove.Avoid any kind of cosmetics. Topical antibiotics such as mupirocin or neomycin containing ointment are also useful.In case the symptoms persist then oral antibiotics may be needed.Pls consult a dermatologist in that case.

I hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional doubts.Kind regards.

Ahhhh!!! I have the same thing. I have looked and looked and I can't find what causes them. I would like a name or a term to research. They are so unattractive and I just want to figure it out. I have my 4th one now but the first one I got was like a year ago and I too squeeze them but nothing comes out. It is very frustrating...
I do keep the area clean but I want to know how I can get rid of them and also prevent them if possible. I also have dark scars from them and would like to know how to get rid of those too. Help anyone, someone, PLEASE!?!?!?!?!?