I have red pimple like bumps on my inner thighs
hi, umm well i have red, but not dark red, pimple like bumps on my inner thighs and they itch. i recently had UN protected sex and after that night i got my period, at least i think it was my period because i've had it for over a week now. after a couple days my clitoris became really sensitive and the inside of the genital lips became fairly red and it hurt to put a tampon in. Then i started to itch but on my inner thighs not on my vagina and i developed reddish pimple like bumps. I'm so scared that it might be HIV or anything like that please help I'm terrified!
How are you?  Are there other symptoms present like changes in vaginal discharge or odor? The red pimple bumps could be due to an irritation, allergic reaction or infection that warrants direct clinical examination by your doctor. If it was not protected intercourse, it is best that you also have further diagnostic tests such as std panel including hiv test to rule these out. Take care and do keep us posted.