I have these white bumps below both eyes
I am 23 years old and for the past few years I have noticed white bumps below both eyes. I can't seem to get them to go away and I wanted to clear up a myth. Someone told me that is a sign of heart diease which is a concern since I am already diabetic. Which as you know that already puts me at a large risk but please jusy set the record striaght thank, you!

This discussion is related to Under eye skin bumps.
It can be due to milia skin. They are white pimples that occur mostly on the upper cheeks, nose and chin. The best way to prevent milia is to avoid treating your skin with excessively harsh chemicals and to limit sun exposure. Also use good quality cosmetics and exfoliate your skin regularly. If still the symptoms persist then chemical peeling or laser removal can be done.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.