I have this little white bumbs around my mouth
I have this little white bumps around my mouth and ive had them for a long time now , sometimes i try to pop them  and they leave scars around my lips that look like red bumps  somethimes they hurt

This discussion is related to White Dots/marks on my lips   bumps in mouth. STD? Herpes?.

These white bumps around your mouth may suggest a fungal infection. Fungal infection that may affect the area surrounding the mouth may present with white scaling patches that may appear itchy and scaly. Lesions surrounding the mouth may be due to cheilitis.Cheilitis is a condition that may be due to a bacterial or fungal infection.

Other differentials will be impetigo,cold sores and aphthous ulcers.However, aphthous ulcers and cold sores are usually found in the inner membrane of the mouth.I suggest you have this assessed by your physician as folliculitis and fungal infections may actually be contagious.

Avoid constantly licking the lips or biting the lips as this may aggravate the condition.Smoking may also worsen the condition.

Do you have any underlying disease like diabetes?