I know theres a dermatologist out there somewhere

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

I have a huge wart on the inside of my pinky finger that has been there for over 15 years. Ive been to numerous doctors over these past 15 years and none of them can figure out how to get rid of it. They all told me the tricks. They tried burning it off, it grew back. They tried liquid nitrogen for a year, it didnt get rid of it...I tried salicyclic acid every night, for a long time. it broke my skin and burned me. Its one stubborn wart/callus...... Ill send pictures, Ill do whatever it takes too get rid of this wart and the one on my right pointer finger
Topical wart treatment is the first line of treatment for warts. Other treatment options include electrical cautery, surgical removal, Carbon dioxide laser treatment and electrodesiccation. You should get it examined from a dermatologist and get it removed by laser.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.