I need help its been 7-8 days i have this itchy rash
hello names Josh i have this problem they are red and they seem to like to be in a line and in groups they are all over my body i have had the chicken pox and i am up to date on vaccinations i have allergies yes but they are sinus but have not been taking my medication regularly i itch like crazy i take Singular, and flonase and trazodone and zoloft and abilify, omeprazole, and finally loratadine. i have had these symptoms for more than a week now... please help i live in Minnesota.
From the symptoms it can be allergic reactions, viral infections or due to hives or scabies. Treatment is specific for each and hence to confirm the diagnosis please get an evaluation done from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

HELLO!MY HUSBAND HAS THIS RASH THAT'S ALL OVER HIS BODY.IT'S ON HIS ARMS, INNER THIGHS,HIS STOMACH,AND ON HIS BACK.I TOOK HIM TO ER ABOUT A MONTH AGO AND THEY GAVE HIM SOME DIPHENHYDRAMINE FOR HIS BREAKOUTS.CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT HE MIGHT HAVE AND HOW HE CAN RID OF IT.