I thought they were mosquito bites. now i'm not sure???

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

6992368?1308235885
So, last weekend I went to the beach and camped in a tent with 4 other people, including my boyfriend[friday night]. In the middle of the night my boyfriend said he woke up and some one had left the tent open. I didnt seem to notice to much [that i can remember] having too many bug bites. The whole time at the beach the next day[saturday] I was only somewhat itchy [typical 1-5 bug bites] However the day before yesterday[tuesday] I started to notice mostly my left arm, some right arm, and neck were getting very itchy and I had a lot of "mosquito" bites. Remembering the tent thing I dismissed it as mosquito bites. When I said something to my roomates, who were all there too, they said they had a few bites here and there but nothing compared to me. What finally convinced me that they werent mosquito bites was yesterday[wednesday] I started itching my stomach, just above my belly button. When I lifted my shirt, it was a little red from me scratching and I could feel a very very small bumb. Couldnt really see it. But I could feel it. I knew it hadnt been there since the trip. By the end of  my work day the bump had raised, and to the left of my belly button 5 others began to pop up. This morning in the shower they were bright red, and still are right now. more red then the bumps on my arms. only slightly more red then the ones on my neck. and my boyfriend who sleeps in the same bed as me everynight and he has touched my arms with the initial bump and doesnt have a spot on him. what is this !!!?!?!?!?!?
Honestly got no clue- But again mosquitoes arent the only things that can bite out in the "wild"-

+ depending on your surrounding, it might be a allergic reaction from a plant.

Plenty of possibilities. :)

But gotta say from the look of the picture it doesnt look like anything harmful. But what do I know right? ;)

Its almost been 24/H since you posted this- How does it look now? If they havent spread further Id wait a few days and see what happens.
If they have spread (bites dont really spread) then id go see the doc.

But again not an expert on things like that. But my honest opinion is that it looks harmless.
From your symptoms the possibility of scabies is high. It is characterized by intense itching, usually at night and by small insect-type bites lesions on the skin. Diagnosis of scabies is made by scraping the skin and viewing the material under a microscope to see the characteristic mite or eggs.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.