INFECTED MOLE?
A little information about my recent health problems. I am a 26 year old male that was recently diganosed with a male yeast infection. I received the yeast infection from my girlfriend. She told me several months back after we had sex she thought she might have a yeast infection. When she went to the doctor to check it out, she was told she indeed had a yeast infection and bacterial vaginosis or something that sounded like that. Some kind of bacteria infection in her vagina.

Now to my question. I have had a mole on above my lip (where a mustache would grow) since I was born. It is raised, brown in color and is pretty small. The mole has never given me problems. About a month ago I was getting a very sharp pain whenever i would touch my mole or move my upper lip. I then developed what looked like a small white pimple underneath it. Hoping it was a pimple I left it alone thinking it might go away. This weekend, which is about a month later since the original pain, I was began getting a sharp pain again coming from my mole. Today I looked in the mirror and noticed that the little bump grew a large amount and is now connected to the mole. It looks like its one large mole now except the pimple looking thing is white. I then looked at my mole and looks like there is green puss coming out of it. The mole looks funny and not how it usually looks.

The reason I mentioned my girlfriend having a yeast infection and a bacterial infection (down there) in the past is because I used to perform oral sex on her everyday. I felt like I got the yeast infection and now this problem with the mole at the same time. Like it was related or something.

Do you know if it would be related to the yeast infection or bacterial infection? Plus what does my symptoms sound like to you? I have scheduled a Doctor's appointment but the soonest they can see me is Friday. I am worried it is getting worse. Any information would be great on what I might have. Thank you!
From the symptom sit sounds like an infected hair follicle. Pls keep the area clean and apply some warm compresses and topical antiseptics. Also use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove.Avoid any kind of cosmetics. Topical antibiotics such as mupirocin or neomycin containing ointment are also useful.In case the symptoms persist then oral antibiotics may be needed.

If the symptoms persist then pls get this mole evaluated from a dermatologist. If you notice changes in the mole's/mark’s color, height, size or shape, you should have a dermatologist evaluate it. You also should have it checked if it bleeds, oozes, itches, appear scaly, or become tender or painful.Otherwise it should be left as such.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional doubts.Kind regards.

Thank you very much on your advice. I scheduled an appointment with a Dermatologist on Friday. Hopefully it's what you are talking about and not more serious. Once again, thanks for taking the time to answer the question. =) Take care!