INGROWN HAIR / CYST
I'm sorry to ask this, but I'm not sure where to do it.  I keep getting what seem to be ingrown hairs in my region near where the legs come together in the groin area above the anus.  The problem is these cysts develop and stay there.  Now I'm assuming these are ingrown hairs.  When I attempt to pop (I know, I'm not supposed to), they get inflammed and will sometimes secrete a clear fluid.  The cysts though are under the skin and smooth, usually not painful but very annoying.  

How do I take care of these?  Do they need to be lanced or is there an at home remedy?  I'd greatly appreciate it.

I cannot confirm anything without examination but it can be due to folliculitis or boils due to ingrown hair.
Pls keep the area clean and apply some warm compresses. Avoid messing with it as it may invite infections.Also wear loose-fitting cotton clothing and use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove.Avoid any kind of cosmetics. Topical antibiotics such as mupirocin or neomycin containing ointment are also useful.In case the symptoms persist then oral antibiotics may be needed.Pls consult a dermatologist in that case.Also then get sebaceous cysts ruled out.

Hope it helps .Take care and pls do keep us posted in case you have any additional queries.Kind regards.

Thanks a lot.  I'll give it a shot.  I appreciate you taking the time to answer these questions .... it makes things a lot more simple for us regular folks.  I'll be in touch, thanks again!