INTERESTING SIGNS.....

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

INTERESTING SIGNS.....

I recently started having similar signs to all you others.I first started a new job that involves cleaning industrial kitchens and appliances. It was taking me about 8 hours to finish what was told to be done in 5 and a half hours. It was and is a lot of work considering I'm cleaning everything alone and doing the same routine everyday.
>> I started to notice swelling of my hands and a lot of back, neck, and feet pain. I figured it would all go away once i got used to the work. I kept working and gradually got up to speed with the 5 and a half hours i was scheduled, but noticed my body wasn't agreeing to this type of work, or something was very wrong! >>Every morning i woke up to swollen hands that tingled and hurt. it was hard to sleep through the night without waking up in pain and trying to get the tingling sensation and swelling of my hands down. I eventually have to run to the bathroom and let hot water run on my hands  while i try to rub my hands and arms to get the feeling back. i don't know what it is that's wrong with my hands but they don't hurt (as often) at night except now I'm waking up with major itching on my hands and through out the day as well..... i think its a circulation problem for sure! but my question to you is HOW DO I FIX MY PROBLEM OR WHAT OPTIONS DO I HAVE? please respond.... thank you!
Prior to diagnosing it as circulatory problem or vascular cause, it s important to rule out any allergic reaction to the chemicals used at your work place. Apply cold compresses(ice cubes wrapped in a towel) on the rash and take some antihistaminic like benadryl or claritin. You can also apply calamine lotion on the rash. It will help in soothing the skin. Also use mild soap like Dove for washing hands and wear gloves at your work place. If the symptoms persist then you may need topical and oral steroids.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.