IS THIS POSIBLY CANCER
I used to always rub my eyes all the time until about five years ago ( more or less) that’s when there’s bumps came up on the side of my eyes they haven’t grown but some time it bothers me . a cpl of years ago I thought it might have been HIV but the test came back negative . so now I am thinking that it is probably cancer since cancer runs in my family I don’t wanna get a face transplant . is it cancer and if so is there any hope for me or is it too late
Here’s a link with some pictures
https://www.yousendit.com/download/WTNMS3dnT01lM1EwTVE9PQ
From the symptoms they look like syringomas or some benign skin growth. I suggest you to get it evaluated from a dermatologist. Syringomas are benign bumps caused by overgrowth of cells; Treatment of syringoma is by electrocautery , cryotherapy, laser or surgical excision.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.