ITCHY HANDS, LEGS, ARMS
They get liquid under some and are extremely itchy. If they break open they can burn (raw). Some leave bruises under the skin for days.

I have it for 2 weeks now. There are only FOUR POSSIBILITIES.
1>ALLERGY: No it is not. I took high doses of cortisone that would wipe out any allergy. That did not work.
2>GERM: No- I took an antibiotic for some infection from from scratching them. Only the infection cleared, leaving the itchy water pimples, which are sore afterwards.
3> FUnGUS- No. I looked at all the pictures of fungus... not that.
4> VIRUS??- Yes-- I am almost certain. So went and got ZOVIRAX. It's on prescription in tablets 200 mg strength 3 times per day... 24 hrs later no new pimples yet. I also got cream for cold sores (it has cyclivir in it to rub on the itchy spots). Really much better.
BUT GIVE ME TWO MORE DAYS BEFORE YOU TRY IT-- I WILL REPORT BACK ON PROGRESS.
Charles
From the symptoms that you have described, it sounds like a viral infection. However to confirm the same the fluid from the sores should be sent for viral testing. Laboratory tests include: culture of the virus, direct fluorescent antibody (DFA) studies to detect virus, skin biopsy, and polymerase chain reaction (PCR) to test for presence of viral DNA. I sincerely advise you to consult a dermatologist and get it ruled out.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.