ITCHY WHITE PATCH
I am 19 years old. I am overweight and I have a dry white itchy(flaky) patch next to my penis(on the left side, not on the penis). This patch has been growing because of my habit of scratching that area. I have never been into any kind of a sexual relationship. I am extremely worried. Please HELP!
From the symptoms it looks like eczema skin but the area and your history of being overweight carries more risk of it being due to a fungal infection. From the description(dry, red, itchy), it seems like eczema but exact confirmation has to be done first. Steroids prescribed in eczema can worsen the symptoms if it is ringworm.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.