Iching, Burning sensation on the Head of Penis

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

I have some details.

I first noticed slight itching around the bottom side of my penis, on the soft skin right below the head a almost one month before.  Nothing serious, so i overlooked.

On a night 2 day after the incident, I masturbated with soap, usually a pretty mild moisturizer. The next morning I woke up with a terribly itchy, burning, puffy (slightly inflammed) rash on my penis

Anyway, I simply cleaned with soap and apply fitkary (Potassium alum). It clicked for the time..
After than I had sex 2-3 days with my wife. Last day i feel that the same condition is back.
I again apply the same. And stop intercourse.
A couple of mornings I also applied some Dandruff shampoo to the area and it just seemed to make it worse so I stopped after the 2 applications.  The itching and burning spread all over my penis front head side.  Now it happens after 2-3 days and I apply Fitkary and got almost some relief for next days.

What can i do now. How can I handle the situation..
Please suggest any medicine or ointment which I can buy from Medicine shop and apply.
Thank You.

M.cal.IND
Addition to above topic:
Now I have observed deeply and found some(may be: more than hundred) small white granule type rash is become visible which i have never seen here.
please suggest me..
This looks like an allergic reaction or fungal infection (less likely). Do not use any cosmetic products at the sites. You can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin. You can take some OTC oral antihistamine medications like Benadryl or Claritin and see if it helps.

For mild-moderate symptoms a weak steroid may be used after consulting a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.