Infected Mole?
I have a mole on my chin that I have had for many, many years.  I have hairs that grow from the mole and around it that I remove.  I noticed it was feeling a little sore lately, but this morning I squeezed it and this dry yellowish puss came out and kept coming out....it was very gross looking.  After work I noticed it was sore and more liquid came out.  It is pink now, feels sore and more pliable than it usually feels.  I'm worried about this.  I have another mole on the back of my neck in my hairline and about a year ago when it was sore my boyfriend was looking at it thinking there was an ingrown hair and he got out a clump of hair and this same kind of puss.  I get infected pores on my face and upper back that my boyfriend says has stuff in them that looks like what came from my moles.  What could this be?
From the symptoms it can be a sebaceous cyst. A sebaceous cyst is a closed sac occurring just under the skin which contains a "pasty" or "cheesy" looking substance called keratin. They may occur anywhere on body but scalp, ears, back, face, and upper arm, are common sites for sebaceous cysts. Blocked sebaceous glands, swollen hair follicles and excessive testosterone production will cause such cysts.

Generally no treatment is required but they become painful then it means they are infected, then surgical excision by traditional wide excision, minimal excision, and punch biopsy excision may be required.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.