Infected flea bites?
I noticed some flea bites a few days ago. They were small, so i didn't think much about them, other than to have the dog looked at and stuff. Anyway, over the past few days, they have become little red dots, with painful swollen knots underneath them. I picked one of them today without thinking, and pus comes out when you squeeze it. But that just seems to be a temporary solution. Whats wrong with them, and how can they be healed?
On the other hand, they may be boils... again, treatment options?
It can be due to erythema multiforme of infection. It is a skin disorder due to an allergic reaction or infection and can affect children and young adults. Skin biopsy can be helpful in confirming the diagnosis. So please consult a dermatologist and get it done. You need both topical and oral antibiotics for the same.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.