Inflamed Meatus and 3 red dots

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Inflamed Meatus and 3 red dots

Thank you for the invaluable support you provide on this site.

I have had an ongoing difficulty for a ten years relating to an inflamed/red meatus.

This began after incredibly brief vaginal contact at only the very tip of the penis only. I put myself in a vulnerable position and was not expecting the girl to grab my penis from my shorts and put between her legs. It was quite a rough manoeuvre and their was some rough friction. We didn't have intercourse or oral sex.

Symptoms:
- The next day my glans (glands) was quite sore and hurt with contact in a way I have never experienced.
- A couple of days later, 3 pin sized red dots appeared at top and bottom of my meatus only and cleared a few days later (these were extremely small but clear red dots, NOT spots with any fluid, there was no rash, fever etc)
- Ever since those dots cleared the meatus has been inflamed on and off and, specifically, the left side becomes higher/raised at times.
- 1 dot on the right side (picture) left a small paper cut whilst another left a longer cut/pinkish scar as it is at the section where the meatus joins the glans (glands). The third dot on the top left just appears now and then as a small red mark which comes and goes with the inflammation but no scarring. The marks 2 and 3 actually look like they stretch across the meatus as a rough line which makes me think it could be as a result of abrasion/injury?

Actions:
- I went to see a nurse at the GUM clinic to show the red dots who pretty much just pushed me back out of the door and said if they are still there in 2 weeks come back. Not helpful.
- When the dots disappeared and the meatus became inflamed on one side I went to my GP who said it was a bit of thrush and gave me some cream - it didn't do anything and I am not sure if the scarring came before or after applying the cream on my meatus
- Having gone for a few sexual health check-ups over the years I have mentioned it and just get don't drink coffee, don't use soap etc but no more help
- One very unhelpful doctor told me that men don't get yeast infections so it must be herpes in some off-the-cuff remark which still haunts me today. No diagnostic and no questioning. As a result, I had a type-specific Ig antibody test 3 years after the incident which was negative for both types.
- Reassuringly, I recently started reading about thrush and radically changed my diet to remove sugars, carbs, caffeine, yeast etc and I have to say that the meatus began to look normal again after 1 week
- As a result, I saw a nutritionist and we did some tests to analyse my gut which returned overgrowths of Alpha hemolytic strep, Citrobacter freundi and Geotrichum klebahnii and a pH of 6.3
- Furthermore, I have realised I had/have significant and ongoing athlete's foot and very dry/cracking skin on my hands. Also, the foreskin has been dry at the top with some cracking - since changing diet my hand are perfect, the feet are much better and the foreskin is not dry or flaky either
- When I lose will power and go back to beer, bread, caffeine etc I do have dietary problems again and meatus becomes inflamed as attached

My Questions:
- Does this sound fungal/yeast/injury to you?
- What were the pin red dots and why? Is it fungus eating the membrane to show blood capillaries?
- Why the scarring/paper cuts on 2 of the dots but not the 3rd? Are these typical of a fungal issue on the meatus and why?

I hope you can help and help me understand my experience.

Many thanks
I have the exact same conditions and it may be candida albicans from the rudimentary research i've done
i know this is old, but any answer?
Looking for answer as well. Any update on this one?
I have the  same.  Who do you have to sleep with around here (thus getting more weird rushes) in order to get an answer. Please help.