Ingrown Hair
I'm in the military and am required to shave daily. but i have a problem with ingrown hairs because my hair grows different directions. I want to be clean shaven but not at the expense of getting ingrown hairs. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Help?

James
For ingrown hair after shaving, apply warm compresses after shaving and keep the area clean. Other treatment options include shaving in a different direction, tweezing, exfoliating with facial scrubs, sponges, towels or creams containing acid and ibuprofen or other NSAIDs. Topical application of dilute glycolic acid and salicylic prepared solutions are also helpful. You can consult a dermatologist and discuss these treatment options with him.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.