Ingrown hair on shaft of penis
I have what I believe to be an infected ingrown hair on my penis shaft where it joins my scrotum. In the past, I have shaved my shaft and this is the first time this had happened. There is a small amount of white pus when squeezed and I put neosporin on it once a day. What else can I do?
These can be small irritated hair follicles or small cysts. Blocked sebaceous glands, swollen hair follicles and excessive testosterone production will cause such cysts.

Generally no treatment is required but they become painful then it means they are infected,Then surgical excision by traditional wide excision, minimal excision, and punch biopsy excision may be required. But recurrence is quite common. I suggest you to get the diagnosis confirmed from a dermatologist after examination.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care.