Ingrown hair that bleeds
I shaved my bikini line and on one side, in the front, it appears as if I have ingrown hairs - in an effort to dislodge them, I squeezed a few of them, they are varying in sizes - out came a hard white substance, like a little pellet or something - then the spot began to bleed profusely.  All of the spots that I squeezed had this hard white substance and then began to bleed alot.  I can't say it was particularly itchy, but I just didn't want ingrown hairs...What is it and what should I do? Will they come back?
Hi. Next time you shave do it in a warm bath or shower with a new razor and a good quality shaving gel like King of Shaves. Do not squeeze spots as this will spread the infection. Another option is to use a hair removing cream, the best ones come with a lotion to use after to prevent irritation, or treat yourself to a professional bikini wax carried out by a qualified beautician. Love loiloi x