Initially thought athlete's foot, turned out to be something else

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Ever since I started to exercise again 2 months ago, my feet started to gradually get itchier and itchier. Eventually, the skin started to peel because I foolishly scratched them (couldn't help it, I suppose). They're like blisters and they used to ooze a clear yellowish liquid. It was worse before but the skin still won't heal. They're on the top of my toes but spread to the top of my foot and even my heel. I went to see a podiatrist and he told me I had hyperhidrosis on my feet, which I already knew, and that it facilitates fungus to infect it. Once I got the results of the biopsy, he referred to a dermatologist due to testing negative for fungus. Apparently, it might be eczema, pitted keratolysis and I have parakeratotic scaling. When I see the dermatologist, should I ask for oral antibiotics as well as topical? It has since spread to my right armpit unless that's just a coincidence and is something else entirely. I have a hard time not scratching it either because it itches. And when I scratch it, the scaled skin peels off and it starts oozing again. When it "clots", it's like a yellowish-amber color. Any advice would be welcome