Dermatology Community
Inner Foreskin Rashes
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Inner Foreskin Rashes

Hello,

I'm a 23 year old virgin male.  I am not circumcised and just recently have learned how to retract the foreskin, and clean the inside.  For a while now, i have had rashes on the inner part of the foreskin, as well as the skin being inflamed.  There are no other symptoms; no pain whatsoever.

After researching, i thought the symptoms were due to my poor hygiene, so i started applying Lotrimin twice a day after showering.

Today is my 5th day, the rashes are still there, but the skin is less inflamed.  

Anyone have any idea what it can be?
Related Discussions
563773_tn?1374250139
Hello,
These rashes are due to lack of hygiene on the area. Retract the foreskin daily and soak in warm water to clean penis and foreskin. You can use Bacitracin or Lotrimin on the area and if the symptoms persist then oral antimicrobials may be needed. Please consult a dermatologist in that case.

I hope it helps. Take care and please do keep me posted in case you have any additional doubts. Kind regards.

Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Dermatology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank