Inner thigh marks
I've noticed these brownish marks appearing on my inner upper thigh the past 6 months some have changed colors though. It's only gotten worse and spread more. The doctor said it's flat warts but it still worries me!! Help?
If they are raised then they can be flat warts but if they are not raised then erythrasma should be ruled out. Erythrasma is a chronic superficial infection of the intertriginous areas of the skin.It is true that groins are effected but the typical appearance is well-demarcated, brown-red macular patches. The skin has a wrinkled appearance with fine scales.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.