Inner thigh pimples?
I have small pimple like bumps on my upper inner thigh. They have puss in them but don't hurt or itch. I went to the doctor, not gynob, for a yeast infection, and she said they are some type of warts. But warts don't have puss and are cauliflower like. These bumps aren't grouped together. They are single and small. I've been using hydrogen peroxide and apple cider vinegar on them. Over the past few weeks I've gotten a few more. They are mentally bothering me because I don't like the way it looks. Has anyone else had these and if so what did you do to get rid of them?
I would suggest you make an appointment with a different doctor.  The spots that you have that are puss filled are likely to be an infection in the hair follicles called folliculitis.  The doctor could prescribe an antibiotic cream for this.

I wouldn't advise using the hydrogen peroxide and apple cider vinegar on them.  Keep the area clean and dry.  You could try a normal antiseptic cream that treats acne and pimples.

Best wishes.