Insect Bites all over? What are they?

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Insect Bites all over? What are they?

I have a bite on my left arm, it's really hard. It's about the size of a nickel. It's red, with a white ring, then the area surrounding the ring is red. It's really risen. It's really itchy too.
http://i53.tinypic.com/2d9a16d.jpg

I have another bite on my left wrist, it is small and red. It is also hard. It's a bit itchy, but it hurts more, and kind of risen. It also burns.
http://i56.tinypic.com/15phcub.jpg

I have yet another bite on my right hand. It's near the thumb. It is hard and really risen. It's got a little white dot in the center. It's really red. It hurts.
http://i56.tinypic.com/s58f12.jpg

What could these bites be, and what would be the best way to treat them? They're pretty unsightly. :P
These can be insect bites or hives. , apply some cold compresses and then apply calamine lotion. It helps in soothing the skin.
You can take some antihistaminic like benadryl or Claritin. Although the bite may be itchy, avoid scratching it because you may damage the skin, and allow bacteria to get in, leading to infection. You may also need topical and oral steroids which are available under prescription.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

I have  a red patch on the inside of my let arm I remember when I got it, a mosquito bit me there. It started out bumpy and filled with liquid it look like in small little bmps it has dried and calmed down a lot. It now looks like the top layer of the skin area on the inside of the lbow about the size of 4 quarters put together in a circle. The circle is not even but it looks likethe top layer of the skin is still red and inflamed but the outer layer of the ring is darker as if it is trying to grow new tissue but can't as just the top layer in that area is slightly raised and ink. It occasionaly itches sometimes. If I itch t gets irritated. I have tried putting Collodial silver gel., increased my vit. c, and primrose oil but it won't go away. I remember a few days after it got inflamed and postules I woke up in the middle of the night feeling a little queasy to my stomach and just thought it was something I ate. Could it be spider bite for over 2 months? an allergy to too much Gluten? a form of dermatitis? What natural remedy can I do to cure it and make it go away by taking internally or topicallY?
I thought of hives too as I noticed I was eating chinese cabbage soup with shrimp and lots of mushrooms every day about a quart for dinner. My shrimp allergy only registers a 2 on the scale so I thought a few pieces each day would be ok. Then I thought maybe the mushrooms too much fungi? Now I am wondering why some days are more inflamed than others as it seems to heal. I feel like I might be allergic to gluten and also read that some dermatitis conditions have to do with gluten sensitivity. Do spider bite inflammations last 2 months? Can hives in a mild state? I am taking zinc 30mgs per day and putting antibiotic cream on it and it seems to be drying the skin area there and trying to heal but feels rough and a little red. I am going to see a doctor next week. It doesnt itch that much anymore and I don't feel sick. yes, I am afraid of damaging my skin. Thanks