Insect bites left lasting pimple like bumps
I was in the South Pacific island in feb., and was bitten by what  I assumed Mosquitos in the early morning by the ocean. It's been 5 months, I still have these pimple like bumps on my leg. Anyone know what that is?

These small random bumps can be due to folliculitis, boils, cysts or dermatofibromas. Do not use any cosmetic products at the sites. You can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin.. Application of mild corticosteroid cream prescribed by your doctor and oral antiinflammatories like ibuprofen/acetaminophen are also helpful.  Topical antibiotics such as mupirocin or neomycin containing ointment are also useful on the bumps. If the symptoms are severe then it will be best to consult a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Thank you so much Dr. Kaur, really appreciate it.