Inside lips
I have had little red bumps inside my lips..
theyve been there for a while now...maybe like 3 or 4 months...

are these normal?
my dotor suggested its because i bite my lip,
but ive quit and they are still there...
now i have a penile yeast infestion...would this have anything to do with it?
also , the tip of my tounge is always red...
is this oral fungus infection?
Without examination, it is difficult to confirm a diagnosis, but from your description it looks like a mucocele.It is a rubbery, bubblelike painless swelling. It is usually inside the lower lip,under the tongue or the inside of mouth and caused mainly by biting the lips or trauma during eating of food.

Usually it goes away on its own. But if it does not, then corticosteroid injections and surgical removal by scalpel or laser are done by a dermatologist. It then has to be differentiated from other mucocutaneous lesions also.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.