Invisible painful rash

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Invisible painful rash

I'm from Hyderabad, India. I have this weird invisible rash like thing that pains a lot. I got it just below my left shoulder on my back. when i try to rub tat little spot with my finger, i cant feel my finger on my back. however the adjacent areas are receptive to stimulus. I tried to look at the thing using mirror but dint find anything. I am having troubles resting my back while at work, sleep and anything tat involves physical activity of my left arm. I also got small water bud like things on my left nipple. Even its paining in the same way. When i try to bathe with cold water also its painful. Can u suggest me some medication that can be obtained from chemist without prescription?
  • Itching (1 replies):
    how do you know if you have shingles
  • rash on back (1 replies):
    Hello. My boyfriend has a rash on his back and now its s...[more]
  • Dermatology (1 replies):
    I have a rash or bites on my stomach and back. It starte...[more]
  • Rash or what?! (1 replies):
    Just after Halloween I noticed small bumps just under my...[more]
  • Skin Problem (1 replies):
    Underneath my right arm and also in the armpit, are like...[more]
Skin around the nipple turned red and rash spreading as it grows. Someone please respond quickly
From the symptoms the possibility of shingles needs to be ruled out. Shingles occurs in people who have had chickenpox and represents a reactivation of the dormant varicella-zoster virus. The first sign is usually a tingling feeling, itchiness, or stabbing pain on the skin. After a few days, a rash appears as a band or patch of raised dots on the side of the trunk or face. The rash develops into small, fluid-filled blisters which begin to dry out and crust over within several days. When the rash is at its peak, symptoms can range from mild itching to extreme and intense pain.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.