Irritated foreskin
I have recently developed a red rash and sinsitive foreskin on my penus (not circumcised). I first noticed it after having slightly painful intercourse with my wife of 38 years (my only sex partner). Now the rash is spreading to the head of my penus and the foreskin is getting tighter and tares slightly when pulling the foreskin back which results in a little bleeding.
I have kept everything very clean and the problem seams to be better if I go a day or two without pulling the skin back. This however is not healthy. The rash is now becomming slightly painful and sometimes it will burn when urinating. This is embarrsing and I havnt been to my family doctor yet with the problem. Can you help me?

This could be Balanitis or inflammation of the glans penis. Inflammation has many possible causes, including irritation by environmental substances, physical trauma, and infection by a wide variety of pathogens, including bacteria, virus, or fungus. It is important that you have this evaluated further by your doctor for proper management. This condition is most likely to occur in men who have a tight foreskin that is difficult to pull back, or those who forget to clean and  in uncircumcised males. Diabetes is also a risk factor, especially if the blood sugar is poorly controlled.

It would be best  to have this evaluated further by your doctor. Proper diagnosis may include careful identification of the cause with the aid of a good patient history, swabs and cultures, and pathologic examination of a biopsy. Treatment will depend on the underlying cause. Try to avoid scratching or manipulating the area to prevent secondary infection.Take care and regards.
I have the same problem which Im uncircumcised too and my skin is like on w white color and everytime I pull it cuts an hurts like hell. Have u been to the doctor or have any medicine  I can use!?!?!