Irritated red skin on face
I have sensitive skin and i sunburn easily and all that kind of stuff. I don't have much acne nor do I have huge breakouts anymore. Maybe a few new pimples every 2-3 weeks, nothing huge. Also my cheek area and forehead are always kind of red, mostly the cheek area.

But the big problem right now is whenever I sweat my face becomes inflamed and it looks like I have some sort of rash of my face. All these little red bumps appear from no where and my face has a burning feeling to it.

Once I'm done exercising I wash my face with just cold water and in about an hour my face is back to a more normal state and all the little red bumps go away and my face doesn't burn anymore, although the redness never completely fades away in the cheek area, but it's not very bad though. I think my skin is just naturally red there for some reason.

Any idea what this might be?
I have the almost the same problem. My face is all blotchy. I use mild cleansers and such, but my face is always red! I don't understand. Someone help? I'd really like to know also.