Irritated skin
Hello - I've had a problem for the past week where I have over sensitive patches of skin on one side of my body.
Well to be specific a 2-inch square on my palm and then another patch on my right arm - just on the inner arm below the elbow.
It feels like a graze-like injury - as if I have fallen on tarmac and scraped my skin - but it is not on the surface - rather just below.
It is sensitive to the touch as well.
Can anyone tell me what it is?
I was gardening a week or so ago and got some scratches in that area from brambles - so I'm thinking it might be related to that - but not sure. Plus I'm just recovering from a very bad sinus infection/cough.
Any help would be appreciated.
These rashes can be due to dermatitis skin after gardening or hives. You can take some OTC oral antihistamine medications like Benadryl or Claritin and see if it helps.

For mild-moderate symptoms a weak steroid may be used, whilst more severe cases require a higher-potency steroid. But they are available under prescription and should be taken only after consulting a dermatologist.

If the symptoms persist then get an evaluation done from a dermatologist.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.