Dermatology Expert Forum
Irritated tip of penis? Or some kind of std?
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care. All questions will be answered by a medical professional.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Irritated tip of penis? Or some kind of std?

Well this is my story..
Went on a cruise to mexico.. Went to a massage place in matzalan after some pure pressure. Ended up with this girl in room. After giving a message she started to give me hand job she would use some kinda lubricant. while doing this she would whip off the tip of penis to remove access lubrication. I would say about 5 times.. then she put on a condom and preceded to give oral.. and eventually would have intercourse.(worst day of my life).. i then ejaculated by her giving me a handjob while i still had condom on. after i took off condom .. she handed me a tissue and wiped penis mainly the tip.. then they had a shower which i just wanted to use to rinse my penis so she gave me a towel and preceded to whip penis tip with towel.cause i was paranoid. So went back to ship and took a shower and wiped penis some more and the tip.

Later that day (wednesday) i started to feel like my tip was irritated but would only realize it if i thought about it. When i pee it does not hurt or anything . No kinda discharge.. No kinda visibal signs.everyday since then it feels irritated.. Note that i have been opening the tip to look inside.though i dont know what it suppose to look like. I think i might be messing with it to much hence all im really doing is irritated it. As of right now sometimes it feels like a tingly sensation.Kina like when u put noxema on your face and u get that cool tingly feeling ... Its now Monday..

Right now im paranoid that i picked up some kinda std.. but i didnt think it would be possible on the same day of sexual contact. I read elsewhere that it might be from anxiety, stress and constantly thinking that it is messed up.. So please let me know what u think is going on

thank you