Dermatology Expert Forum
Irritated tip of penis? Or some kind of std?

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care. All questions will be answered by a medical professional.

Well this is my story..
Went on a cruise to mexico.. Went to a massage place in matzalan after some pure pressure. Ended up with this girl in room. After giving a message she started to give me hand job she would use some kinda lubricant. while doing this she would whip off the tip of penis to remove access lubrication. I would say about 5 times.. then she put on a condom and preceded to give oral.. and eventually would have intercourse.(worst day of my life).. i then ejaculated by her giving me a handjob while i still had condom on. after i took off condom .. she handed me a tissue and wiped penis mainly the tip.. then they had a shower which i just wanted to use to rinse my penis so she gave me a towel and preceded to whip penis tip with towel.cause i was paranoid. So went back to ship and took a shower and wiped penis some more and the tip.

Later that day (wednesday) i started to feel like my tip was irritated but would only realize it if i thought about it. When i pee it does not hurt or anything . No kinda discharge.. No kinda visibal signs.everyday since then it feels irritated.. Note that i have been opening the tip to look inside.though i dont know what it suppose to look like. I think i might be messing with it to much hence all im really doing is irritated it. As of right now sometimes it feels like a tingly sensation.Kina like when u put noxema on your face and u get that cool tingly feeling ... Its now Monday..

Right now im paranoid that i picked up some kinda std.. but i didnt think it would be possible on the same day of sexual contact. I read elsewhere that it might be from anxiety, stress and constantly thinking that it is messed up.. So please let me know what u think is going on

thank you
I think you had an irritated penis from the sexual activity, toweling, and wiping, and that you may be keeping it around by close inspection.  I recommend that you leave the area alone except for moisture lotion (like Lubriderm) once a day.

If you want, go for STD tests in a few weeks, just for reassurance, though it seems unlikely that you picked anything up from the activity you describe.

Take care.

Dr. Rockoff
1 Comment
A related discussion, Irritated Penile Tip was started.
A related discussion, Penis Irritation on Tip was started.